Thursday, February 2, 2017

Post Workout Fuel - Turkey, Italian Hummus and Kale Wrap

I have doing more strength training latley in an attempt to gain some muscle. But, I have found that strength training leaves me extremely hungry and a protein shake just doesn't cut it! 

I got some organic turkey breast from the grocery store yesterday but wanted to spice it up a bit. I came up with a super easy and yummy recipe for italian hummus and added a bit of kale. It turned out to be the perfect little snack for after my workout and I feel much more satisfied! 

Here is the recipe for the italian hummus:
Ingredients:
-1 Can Garbanzo Beans
-1/4 Cup Sundried Tomatoes
-1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
-2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
-1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano  

Directions:
Start by rinsing and drying the garbanzo beans, then combine everything in a food processor and blend until smooth.

If you want the consistency to be thinner add about 1 tablespoon of water. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work

    Regards

    LANDSCAPE COMPANY IN MADHYA PRADESH

    ReplyDelete