Saturday, April 16, 2016

Peanut Butter Dip

With summer just around the corner I have been trying to find new and creative ways to eat healthy while still enjoying food! Here is my latest creation. :) 

Peanut Butter Dip

Ingredients:

1 Heaping Cup Plain Greek Yogurt

1/2 Cup PB2 Or Peanut Butter

1/4 Cup Honey

1/4 Tsp Cinnamon 

1/4 Tsp Vanilla

Directions:

Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.

Mix until it's thick and creamy and well blended.

Serve it with apples, grapes, or anything that you like! 

This recipe makes six servings. I like to split it up into six small containers then eat it with an apple for my afternoon snack. If using PB2 each serving has 92 calories and 8 grams of protein. It is a great pick me up! 

I know this stuff is amazing and it's hard to just eat one serving but keep in mind because of the honey and peanut butter one serving has 16g carbs and 13g sugars. They are healthy carbs and sugars though! But watch your serving sizes. :) 
I like to use PB2 because it has less fat and a lot less calories than regular peanut butter. If you have not tried PB2 I recommend it! I would also love to try this recipe with some homemade almond butter. 

I will let you all know how it turns out.

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment