Friday, December 9, 2016

Black Bean Brownie For One

I have been experimenting with black beans over the past couple months and I am so excited to be sharing this recipe with you all! 

This is my new go to recipe for when I am craving something sweet or want a little treat. This recipe has around 215 calories and 10 grams of protein! 

Let me know what you think and remember you can always find healthy alternatives to things your want to eat. :) 

Ingredients:
1/4 Cup Black Beans
1 Tablespoon Whole Wheat Flour
1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 Tablespoon Milk
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Egg White
Pinch Of Baking Powder
1/2 Tablespoons Dark Chocolate Chips

Directions:

Blend black beans in a food processor.

Add flour, cocoa powder, honey, milk, vanilla, and egg white.
Blend again until smooth.
Place mixture into a greased microwave safe mugs.

Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.

Microwave on medium power for 2-3 minutes. I microwaved mine for 2 minutes and 15 seconds on the medium power and it turned out perfect. 

Let cool for a minute. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment