Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Chocolate Almond Butter Energy Balls

Looking for a delicious and healthy snack?  You have come to the right place. :) These are a perfect snack that I love to eat in the afternoon before my workouts so that I do not get super hungry before dinner. 

They are also packed with protein. I made this recipe into 20 balls but you can make it into more or less based on what serving size you want.

Ingredients: 

1/2 Cup Almond Meal

1 (15 ounce) Can Black Beans, Drained And Rinsed Well

3/4 Cup Almond Butter

1/4 Cup Honey

1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder

Directions:

In a food processor, process all ingredients until the mixture is smooth. 

Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet.

These can be eaten right away or can cooled first in the fridge

Store in the refrigerator or freezer. 

Here is also the nutritional facts for when the recipe is made into 20 servings. I like to eat two at a time so that I am getting 8 grams of protein in before my workout. 

Give these a try and let me know what you think. :) 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment