Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My Favorite Protein Powder - Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard



I am going to let you in on a secret today. My favorite protein powder! I have tried a ton of different protein powders and wasted a lot of money on expensive protein powder that tastes awful and are not nearly as nutritious as this one. 

I came across Optimum Nutrition products when we moved to Belgium. It is one of the only protein powders that they sell at the PX. So I thought what the heck and tried it. Gotta say it was a great decision! 

This protein powder tastes amazing! Not to mention they offer 24 different flavors! My favorites are double rich chocolate, caramel toffee fudge and rocky road. Yum! 

It is also very nutritious with only 120 calories and packs 24 grams of 100% per whey protein per serving. Also 5.5 grams of naturally occurring branched chain amino acids which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. To make it even better there is only 1 gram of fat and 1 gram of sugar per serving! And only 3 grams of carbs. WHAT! Does not get much better than that. 
Also, I love how you do not have to use a blender. I just use my Blender Bottle and put about 8oz of unsweetened flax milk and a scoop of Optimum Nutrition and I am good to go!

To get the best deal on Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard I recommend buying it off of Amazon and buying the 5 lb container

Here is the link to where I buy mine Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard.

Enjoy!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment